Help us fight for better health care for all Americans
The new enrollment numbers for ObamaCare are in, and they confirm that people are fleeing this failing health care law.
Here's what's happening:
· Premiums on the ObamaCare market have risen 105% since 2013.
· Enrollment fell by 28% over the course of the year.
· In 2016 alone, 3.6 million dropped Obamacare coverage.
· 46% of those who canceled their coverage before paying their premium cited cost.
· Shortly after ObamaCare passed in 2010, the CBO predicted that enrollment in 2016 would be 22 million – in reality, it was 9.1 million.
It's time for Congress to act to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
That's what we fighting for. And we need your help.
Please help support our efforts to repeal and replace ObamaCare with the American Health Care Act to lower costs, ensure universal access, provide pre-existing condition protections, allow for greater choice, and put patients in control of their health care decisions.